Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It Takes Courage
04-17-2012, 03:50 PM
It Takes Courage
It’s inevitable that I will get the question. You’d think by now that I would learn to expect it…that I would prepare for it…or have a response that would be purely second nature. But I don’t. I’ve no standard answer that automatically inspires anyone in the moment to take action. And, to this day, I neither expect the question nor do I have a rehearsed or standard riposte committed to memory.

So what is “the question?”

The question faces those who see disruption all around them. They believe survival requires change and they aspire to fight for transformation. But, at some point in their quest to pursue a new course, a direction in which they deeply believe, they will ask reluctantly, even desperately, “How do I convince others to see what I see” or “how can I get those in control to recognize the importance of what’s happening around us so that we can move forward in the right direction?”

Read More ...... http://socialmediatoday.com/briansolis/4...es-courage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: It Takes Courage
Lester - I know I said I wanted to keep the Forum very tidy and simple, but it might make sense to create a separate category for Consulting-Related Articles & Outside Discussions (or something like that!) - what do you think?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply