Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Add Content and Groups
04-02-2012, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 01:29 PM by Jennifer Allan Hagedorn.)
How to Add Content and Groups
See Lester's questions, below...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 01:29 PM by Jennifer Allan Hagedorn.)
RE: Adding Content and Groups
I am trying to figure out how to add content
Have two different articles on the changes industry to share.
and would like to have a group for Commercial agents and also a group for Texas Acres.
How is this done?
P. S. the time on this bulletin board might need to be corrected.
It would also be nice if I could see the website of the ACRE, which was available on other site.
Hope this helps.
Find all posts by this user
04-02-2012, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 01:54 PM by Merv Forney.)
Thumb Like RE: Adding Content and Groups
(04-02-2012 11:50 AM)Lester Langdon Wrote:  I am trying to figure out how to add content
and would like to have a group for Commercial agents and also a group for Texas Acres.
How is this done?
It would also be nice if I could see the website of the ACRE, which was available on other site.
Hope this helps.

Hi Lester ... Welcome to the new Forum (Exchange in the previous world),

First, the the Exchange Platform is a Blog, the Consulting Platform (this one) is a BB (bulletin board) platform so the language is different but does pretty much the same thing. It is also displayed very different.

1. Adding Content
    If it is suitable for the public, then go to the Public Forum General Discussion. If ACREs Only, then go to ACREs Only General Discussion.
    In either one, click New Thread (this is like new Entry on the Exchange). Post away!!
  2. Groups
    Jennifer will get back to you on this one.
  3. Time
    Go to your user control panel (User CP link under Welcome back Lester). Go to the "Edit Options" (left sidebar). Set your personal time options.
  4. ACRE Websites
    Are you asking about personal web pages or info about members?
    -Personal web pages: These have been disabled.
    -Member web pages? Please clarify.

Hope this helps.
Merv
04-02-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: How to Add Content and Groups
(04-02-2012 11:50 AM)Lester Langdon Wrote:  I am trying to figure out how to add content
How is this done?
Hope this helps.

About groups - let's see what develops naturally. I want to keep the forum fairly clean and simple for now until everyone gets used to it and is comfortable finding what they're looking for. If you want to start up discussions for Texas agents and commercial brokers, please just begin posting in one of the general discussion forums. If it becomes apparent that there is enough interest and participation to form a group (i.e. a separate forum category), we can migrate the applicable posts to it.

Make sense?
04-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Merv -
Thanks for the explanation about time.
How do we edit our remarks, say a misspelled word or adding a sentence, after we post a comment for the forum?
Lynn

Lynn B. Friedman, REALTOR ®
"Real estate is our product but SERVICE is our business."
ODAT Realty Services, Inc.
404-939-2727
04-27-2012, 11:05 AM
See under your post - there's an "edit" blue button... just click that... and select "quick edit" or "full edit."
04-27-2012, 11:08 AM
(04-27-2012 10:43 AM)Lynn B Friedman Wrote:  Merv -
Thanks for the explanation about time.
How do we edit our remarks, say a misspelled word or adding a sentence, after we post a comment for the forum?
Lynn
Hi Lynn,
After you comment (or post a new thread) you should see an EDIT button to edit it. Go back to the one you left here and the EDIT button should be visible.

Thanks,
Merv